Customizable, automated procedures
MIMIX Availability provides robust, predefined, step-by-step procedures for common tasks. The individual steps can be customized, and additional procedures can be defined. History and statistics are available for each step, and procedures can also be stopped and resumed at any point to allow for repair without a restart. Procedures eliminate human error and provide improved performance and reliability, particularly important for executing worry-free switches every time.
- Automated procedures promote best practices and eliminate human error
- Predefined procedures are supplied for switch pre-check, planned switch, unplanned switch, virtual switch and more
- Predefined procedures may be customized and new procedures written at the node or application level
- Switch procedures allow an entire application group to be switched with a single click
- Virtual switch validates that business applications can run on the recovery server without production server impact. Monitoring of all changes made to the recovery server and the return to normal replication is provided through a virtual switch activity window in VSP
- Status logs on past procedure runs provide visibility into each step that was performed